Pages

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Stampin Dymonz Scrap Shack Spring has Sprug Blog Hop

You know spring is in and what better way to celebrate it than a spring blog hop! Welcome to the Spring Blog Hop! Stop by each of the participant blogs, follow and leave a comment.

This is my first blog hop, I used DCWV stack 7 paper, glitter flower and a Michael's flower on top of it for the center I used a flat back pearl. I stamped out Happy Easter on yellow cardstock and added some bling around the flower.

Thank you for stopping by,
Frank

Blog List 
CraftyHandyMale http://craftyhandymale.blogspot.com/ (You Are Here)
Miss. Victoria http://victoriascreation.blogspot.com/

7 comments:

  1. Cute card, great colors; love that glittered flower! Congrats on your first blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card. I never use enough bling. I like the color combination. Green and yellow scream spring! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the flower and the bling! The colors are a great it just make you think of spring grass!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Frank Lee, thanks for checking me out man. Great Easter card. color comb is awesome.

    Rj

    ReplyDelete